Many people find hard to see their face in mirror because of their Acne problems. This is the most common skin condition and is most often seen in adolescents. The problem is caused by dead cells and oil in the skin pores building up. Acne is often ugly and can reduce the confidence level of the person, sometimes to the extent where it leads to many psychological problems. Whenever possible, acne should be treated in the beginning stage.
Acne has several variations, so people should decide on a treatment based on the type of acne they have. This skin problem majorly occurs in face, back, and buttocks. Several allopathic and herbal treatments are available for this skin condition, so people should select the best one that suits their skin. Small reddish bumps are its symptoms and this skin condition may get worse with oily makeups, stress, menstrual cycle, greasy hair and pimple squeezing.
If you want to try treating acne with natural remedies, consider any of the following ingredients.
- Apple cider vinegar, which can fight bacteria
- Zinc supplements, which can improve cell growth and hormone production
- Honey and cinnamon, which are good sources of antioxidants
- Tea tree oil, which can fight bacteria and reduce inflammation
- Green tea, which is high in antioxidants
- Witch hazel, which is a strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- Aloe vera, which can sooth rashes
- Fish oil, which can smooth skin